Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Joshua return

tat tattt tah...I am back. long time I doesn't update my blog. Well, it cause by many reasons: no time, lazy, no internet, page load slow ...Etc
all these are excuses for me to update my blog..
Now, the world is changed, kids' super hero are coming back. Superman, batman, x-men, spiderman... so, after a long time asleep, is the time for me to bull shit something in my blog. I still remember last time I am started blogging is to keep remark my life's wonderful things. After an half-month energy charge.. Finally I recover my password and login here to blog again (forgot my username and password :D)

well, before I graduate, I got offer from Altera cop. At penang. So now accepted the offer and become 1 of the resident in penang as well as 1 of the employee in Altera. Life here is good, office enviroment is good, everything is goods.

well, eventually my blog also not much people reading on it. Well if you are reading on it, please put a comment so that i know still got human being is reading on it.
-end blog-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm reading :)

Unknown said...

Bug of Blogger Beta: I can't post a comment unless I preview it first and publish the comment from the draft page. :p