Thursday, December 29, 2005

my 20th Christmas Part1...

wau, quite a long time i didnt write my blog in english..kekeke, but anyway thanks for u guys to read my blog la.. ok where to start...mmmm ok la, start from 1 week b4 the christmas la..

this year christmas is totally different with previous 19 years 1. Why? because this year got santa claus ..haha. My eldest sister bf , michar who are from germany has brought his parents over here for vocation. you guess who is the 1 very excited when we (my family) all know our guess going to come m'sia? haha, is my mum. she is so "gan jiong" ... call us to keep the house clean, contact the travel agent, plan the places to let them visit, of course, in chinese cultural. you can have no money buy newspaper, but u must have money to EAT!














"crsystal Palm Restoraunt located at sentul (opposite Dynesty Hotel)"
















my eldest sister and her bf michar (pretty lady, and handsome guy)

duno where my mum found a famous chef contact.. she book a room in a restaurant call "Crystal Plam Seafood" which located at Sentul (opposite the dynastyhotel). me and ms were rush to there after the exam, every body is waiting us. very paise....


those dishes there really very nice.. initially got an apertizer which is some light food, afterward the main course is the steak. the steak is pretty small piece.. but it is delicous... hahaha
in addition we got "go ho" tau foo and next are fried durian, "sut gap" as desert...














(Fried Durian, it is just crack..crops crops...wao!)

haha, after we ate all the dishes, they waitress brought out a cake... haha for michar's father. he looked very happy, i guess may be this is his first time birthday celebrate at foreign country and with a gang of pretty handsome guys la...hahaha














singing birthday song to michar's father
















the guy in the middle is my neiughbour and my youngest brother's kai yeh
















the chef asking feedback from us (he is the boss of the restoraunt)

















my 2nd sister and her bf (eric)
















my youngest sister and my younger brother















my youngest brothers.. a naughty kid















ms and sam heng















yoh yoh yoh, check it out

the second part will be out soon... to be continue...

2 comments:

美翔 said...

glad to know them.. n we really hav good dinner there..

anyway.. happy bday dear;)

Fion_Siaw said...

hei ur family members all looks so nice n sweet~~so warm~~nice family~show more photos about the food ler =p~ n more leng zai photos :D